Q: What is Neevia docuPrinter TSE?
A: docuPrinter TSE is a printer driver adapted for use in a multi-user Windows Terminal Server / Citrix MetaFrame environment and allows you to convert your documents not only to PDF but also to various image formats.
Q: How can I create PDF files with docuPrinter TSE?
A: To create a PDF file with docuPrinter TSE you have to connect to the server and print to docuPrinter from any published application that has a File->Print menu. You can also convert PostScript / EPS files to PDF through the drag-and-drop functionality - simply click on the docuPrinter TSE icon on your desktop and drop the PostScript / EPS file into the docuPrinter TSE window.
Q: What file formats can docuPrinter TSE convert to PDF?
A: Any file that can be printed in MS Windows can also be printed to PDF using docuPrinter TSE which is also capable of converting PostScript and Encapsulated PostScript to PDF and Image files through its Drag-and-Drop module.
Q: What are the main docuPrinter TSE features?
A: Below are listed the main docuPrinter TSE features:
- Create PDF files instantly from any Windows application that has a File->Print menu;
- Maintain precise display and print control of your documents with built-in True Type font support and customizable compression, color
management and output settings;
- Conform to standard business processes by using PDF for all document
sharing, storage and distribution;
- Apply stationery & watermarks;
- Create linearized (web optimized) PDF files;
- Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file;
- Combine multiple documents into a single TIFF file;
- Print not only to PDF but to various image formats;
- Add security features to your PDF files;
- Automatically attach and send PDF output via email;
- Convert hyperlinks and bookmarks from Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Optimized settings for press, print, ebook and web output;
- Conforms to latest PDF specification from Adobe;
Q: Can docuPrinter TSE preserve the hyperlinks and bookmarks in the original document?
A: docuPrinter TSE can create PDF files that will preserve the hyperlinks and bookmarks from Microsoft Word and PowerPoint - just select the "File->Create PDF" menu item in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
Q: How can I split a multi page TIFF into single page TIFF files with docuPrinter TSE?
A: Open your file into any TIFF viewer that has a print option available click File -> Print-> select docuPrinter and when the docuPrinter Save As window comes up select TIFF as output format, click Configure Output, uncheck the Multipage option, go back to the Save As window and click Save.
Q: How do I append/merge TIFF files with DocuPrinter TSE?
A: Let's say you have 2 files sample1.tif and sample2.tif. Open sample2 in any TIFF viewer that has a print option available click File -> Print -> select docuPrinter-> OK and when the docuPrinter Save As window comes up select TIFF as output format, click Configure Output, make sure Multipage is checked click OK then as destination file select sample1.tif. When the "File exists" dialog is displayed simply check Append to existing file.
Q: What is PDF linearization?
A: PDF linearization is a way to optimize PDF files for more efficient viewing over the web. Pages are loaded faster and the user does not have to wait until the entire PDF file is uploaded by the browser.
Q: Does Neevia Technology offer different language versions of docuPrinter TSE?
A: Neevia Technology currently offers English, Spanish, French and German versions of docuPrinter TSE.