Q: What is Neevia docuPrinter SDK?
A: docuPrinter SDK is a software development tool that can be used by developers and programmers to control docuPrinter LT, Pro or TSE and programmatically create PDF or Image files from their own applications.
Q: I want to use docuPrinter SDK. What are the requirements?
A: In order for docuPrinter SDK to work you need to have docuPrinter LT, Pro or TSE installed.
Q: What file formats can docuPrinter SDK convert?
A: Any file that can be printed in MS Windows can also be converted to PDF or Image using docuPrinter SDK.
Q: What are the main docuPrinter SDK features?
A: Below are listed the main docuPrinter SDK features:
- Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, 2003;
- Create PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X files from any
Windows application that supports printing;
- 40/128 bits PDF encryption (security) support;
- PDF linearization (fast web view) support;
- Font embedding, resolution and image compression support;
- Apply stationery and watermark;
- Customize the docuPrinter LT, Pro and TSE user interface;
- Multi-language support;
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single PDF file;
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single TIFF file;
- Control the docuPrinter Word macro for Enhanced PDF creation from Word;
- Control the docuPrinter PowerPoint macro for Enhanced PDF creation from PowerPoint
Q: What is PDF linearization?
A: PDF linearization is a way to optimize PDF files for more efficient viewing over the web. Pages are loaded faster and the user does not have to wait until the entire PDF file is uploaded by the browser.