Q: What is Neevia Document Converter Pro?
A: Neevia Document Converter is a high performance software product that dynamically converts HTML, Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016, WordPerfect, PostScript and many other document types to PDF, PDF/A, PostScript, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX and BMP. It operates in both a batch mode via directory or email scanning and in direct mode via a COM component.
Q: What file formats can be converted using Document Converter Pro?
Q: What are the main Document Converter Pro features?
A: Below are listed the main Document Converter Pro features:
- Multi-threaded conversion;
- Conversion scheduler;
- Unlimited number of conversions
- Failover and high performance clustering support - more info;
- No Adobe software required;
- Support for over 300 file types;
- Convert HTML with support for CSS, SSL, Java and Flash images;
- Convert to PDF, PDF/A, PostScript, TIFF (including Class F), BMP, PNG, PCX, JPEG;
- Convert MS Word/Excel/Powepoint hyperlinks/headings to pdf links/bookmarks;
- Convert MS Word form fields into PDF form fields;
- Font embedding, resolution, compression and multi-language support;
- PDF linearization (web optimization) support;
- 40/128/256 bits PDF encryption; Encrypt existing PDF files;
- Monitor multiple input folders;
- Monitor multiple eMail accounts;
- PDF merge and split functionality;
- Add watermark and stationery - unicode fully supported; Stamp existing PDF files;
- ActiveX object included for on the fly conversion;
- Run as a Windows service;
- Optimized settings for press, print and screen output;
Q: Can Document Converter Pro preserve the hyperlinks and bookmarks in the original document?
A: Document Converter Pro can preserve the hyperlinks and bookmarks from Microsoft Word documents, converting headings to bookmarks, transforming table of contents, footnotes and indexes into PDF links, and configuring hyperlinks to launch the user's browser.
Q: What is PDF linearization?
A: PDF linearization is a way to optimize PDF files for more efficient viewing over the web. Pages are loaded faster and the user does not have to wait until the entire PDF file is uploaded by the browser.
Q: Does Neevia Technology offer different language versions of Document Converter Pro?
A: Neevia currently offers only the English version of Document Converter Pro.
|Document Converter screenshots|